Frequently asked questions
Go to Get Sweelinq, add Sweelinq to your cart and checkout. After this you can download Sweelinq. You find the links for the Sweelinq Installer:
– In the email which is sent to you after you placed the order
– On the page you are redirected to after you placed the order
– In “My Account” --> “Downloads”
Your MIDI device may be sending messages in an unsupported format.
Sweelinq currently supports the following MIDI formats:
- Note on/note off
- Control change
- Program change
An internet connection is required to verify the license. The software can work offline for up to 14 days.
To do this, go through the following steps:
- Open the menu screen
- Go to the ‘General’ tab
- Click on ‘Advanced’ at the bottom right
- Click on ‘License information’
- Click on ‘De-register this computer’
Sweelinq can now be registered on another computer.
We believe that a subscription model is a fairer model. This guarantees the user of receiving updates. And provides the developer the resources needed to develop the product.